Feed Manager offers update interval feature, which is available to the user and can be located in the feed's edit form after the admin user has added a special setting for the relevant user's instance from ODS -> Site Settings ->Server.
Note that by default all admin users have this feature enabled for their Feeds instances.
Here is a sample scenario:
- Suppose user demo has instance "demo's Feed Manager":
- Log in as admin user in ODS
- Go to Site Settings -> Server Settings:
- In the "Feed Instances with Admin Rights" select from the drop-down list the "demo's Feed Manager" instance:
- Click the "Add" button.
- As result the selected instance will be added to the list of instances, for which the manage update interval feature is enabled:
- Log out and log in as user demo
- Go to user demo "demo's Feed Manager" instance:
- Go to "Administration" tab:
- Click the "Edit" button for a feed shown from the list.
- As result in the shown form will be available for managing the following fields:
- Update period: has range of: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
- Update frequency: when set to n, performs n times retrieving the feeds data daily/weekly/monthly/yearly depending on the previous setting from above.
- Store days for items: when set, stores the feed data for the entered period of time.