WARNING! This URL (in the Main cluster) is no longer the authoritative source for this page; it has been moved to the VOS or ODS cluster as appropriate instead.
See Tim Haynes in case of confusion.
Briefcase Programmers Guide WebServices?
SOAP & WSDL & REST based
Purpose: Provide Briefcase resource browsing
ODS Briefcase Services UI Endpoint
The ODS Briefcase Services UI endpoint:
The ODS Briefcase Services wsdl endpoint:
- Browse the briefcase (GET to folder URI should give folder listing according to HTTP content negotiation.)
- PUT resources (WebDAV/ODS session authentication)
- POST changes to resource properties
- Owner, Group Owner
- Sharing (to whom)
- UNIX-style Access flags
- Data type/other metadata
- Tags (through tags API , using the resource URI)
- Annotation (through annotation API, using the resource URI)
- DELETE with normal semantics
- GET with content negotiation
- BROWSE resource metadata with GET requests
CategoryBriefcase CategoryApplicationServices CategoryProgrammersGuide CategoryWebService