WARNING! This URL (in the Main cluster) is no longer the authoritative source for this page; it has been moved to the VOS or ODS cluster as appropriate instead.
See Tim Haynes in case of confusion.
ODS Community Framework
The ODS Community Framework provides targeted access and usage of ODS applications to specific user groups / communities.
An ODS community instance is equipped with customizable access points and data dashboards that provide insight into the content creation and usage patterns across each application realm within a specific community.
Community creators are the default administrators of the communities that they create.
- Role-based security
- Community-Oriented Custom Dashboards and Site Branding
- Single Sign On across application realms within a community
- Focal point for Community-specific content searches and queries across constituent Data Spaces.
- CSS- & (X)HTML-based Page Templating
- Application Management organized in add-to form with list of all ODS application instances which are public, or of which the user is owner or member.
How Do I ...?
Quick Start Guides
CategoryODS CategoryCommunity CategoryOpenSource CategoryOdsCommunity CategoryWebSite CategoryDocumentation