Set Up PubSubHub? to use WebID? Protocol / IP based control lists
The following Guide demonstrates how to subscribes to the publications:
Access Control Lists by IP
Creating PSH Virtual Directory
- Make sure there is /psh folder defined at your HTTPS Listener.
Testing the WebID Protocol ACLs
- Open the subscription demo client UI via HTTPS: in our example this would be:
- As result at this step you will be asked to give a certificate:
- Select the certificate for which WebID? we have registered in PSH-SSL ACL to be allowed.
- In the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe" shown form enter:
- Callback: (the subscriber URL): your host subscribe URL.
In our example it it: http://ods-qa.openlinksw.com/psh/callback.vsp ;
- Topic type: Feed ;
- Topic: the URL you have registered in PSH ACL from above.
In our example it is: http://ods-qa.openlinksw.com/weblog/dav/dav-blog-0/gems/atom.xml :
- Click "Subscribe".
- As result should be shown "Success" message:
- Next we try other certificate, or even w/o certificate.
- Note: To manage Firefox to get new certificate you should restart your browser first.
- Then we repeat the same steps above but with difference that we use other certificate
- In this case when we trying to subscribe we will get 'Access denied' error: