ODS AddressBook SyncML?
Now ODS AddressBook supports synchronization to DAV SyncML? folder and back. In order to perform sync, follow the steps:
- Go to http://cname:port/ods
- Login as user
- Click the Briefcase link from the left vertical navigation.
- As result will be open your DAV/home/[ods-user] folder file content.
- Click New Folder
- Create regular folder for ex. with name mysync
- Go to the new folder and click again New Folder
- Now enter name for ex. contacts and specify SyncML? version for ex. 1.1 and SyncML? type, for ex. vcard 1.1
- Click AddressBook from the left navigation of the ODS UI
- As result will be created AddressBook instance ( if you do not have already such) and you will be redirected to its UI.
- Create several contacts.
- Go to Preferences->SyncML?
- Click New SyncML?
- In the shown form:
- Click Create
- Click Sync
- Specify direction of the synchronization and click the button Sync
- As result should be shown as message how many contacts were synced to the AddressBook instance (In) and how many were synced to the DAV location (Out)
Suppose you already have synced your contacts from the AddressBook instance to the DAV location as described above. Then, when there is a change on some of the fields for a current contact in your AddressBook, this change on Save action will be also triggered to the DAV location's contact.
- Virtuoso SyncML?