- Virtuoso Server has been installed and is running
- ODS and other ODS Applications including Weblog and Bookmark Manager have been successfully installed
- Register a new ODS account or login as DBA or DAV account
- Using a web browser, login into you ODS user account or login as DAV or DBA by typing the following URL into your web browser: http://localhost:8890/ods/
- Select the Bookmarks tab from the ODS Bar
- Select the "Create New" Link
- Enter your Bookmark Manager name, URL and click the button labeled "Create and Launch Application", which will create a new Bookmark Manager instance.
Once you have created your Bookmark Manager instance, you can started adding your bookmarks.
- In the Navigational Toolbar, click the ICON above the label "New Bookmark"
- In the form provided enter the Name for your bookmark, the Link (URL), tags (optional), a brief description, and create a new folder or select from a list of folders in the pull down list
- Once you have entered the above information, click the "Save" Button which will save your bookmark.
- In the left folder tree menu, expand the folder containing your bookmark and click on the folder name to view your bookmarks.
- In the right panel, click the highlighted bookmark you want to view. Once clicked the link contained in your save, bookmark will be presented.
- To return to Bookmark manager, click your browser's back button.
The annotated graphic below provides a visual guide covering the various elements that make up the bookmark manager user interface.