ODS iCalendar offers the feature to publish calendar items to iCalendar format for exchange with 3rd party iCalendar compliant applications:
- Go to Import/Export menu from the left vertical navigation.
- Go to Manage Publications.
- Click "New Publication".
- In the shown form enter the parameters as follows:
Here is sample scenario how to publish Calendar items:
- Login at http://myopenlink.net:8890/ods/ as user demo
- Go to its Calendar
- Go to Import /Export -> Manage Publications -> New Publication
- In the shown form enter:
- Name: MyPublication?
- Leave "Refresh Type" as default.
- Choose for "Destination Type" URL
- Enter for "WebDAV? Path / URL":
- Note that if the file does not exists, it will be created if you have the right credentials.
- Enter for username and password: demo.
- Click "Create".
- As result the publication will be created.
- You can click the "Sync" button in order to force synchronization.
- As result the Status should be shown as "OK" and also should be shown the date of execution.
- Let's check what is the content of the created file:
BEGIN:VCALENDAR VERSION:2.0 BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:GMT+0000 BEGIN:STANDARD TZOFFSETTO:+0000 TZNAME:GMT +00:00 END:STANDARD END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT UID:del624f3e197bg22u81i5i4kh0 URL:http://myopenlink.net/dataspace/demo/calendar/demo%27s%20Calendar/1991 DTSTAMP:20080930T144705Z CREATED:20080630T151931Z LAST-MODIFIED:20080630T183700Z SUMMARY:repair MIS order data DESCRIPTION:fixed th ....