ODS Calendar SyncML?
Now ODS Calendar supports synchronization to DAV SyncML? folder and back. In order to perform sync, follow the steps:
- Go to http://host:port/ods
- Login as user
- Click the Briefcase link from the left vertical navigation.
- As result will be open your DAV/home/[ods-user] folder file content.
- Click New Folder
- Create regular folder for ex. with name mysync
- Go to the new folder and click again New Folder
- Now enter name for ex. calendar and specify SyncML? version for ex. 1.1 and SyncML? type, for ex. vcalendar 11
- Click Calendar from the left navigation of the ODS UI
- As result will be created Calendar instance ( if you do not have already such) and you will be redirected to its UI.
- Create several events/tasks.
- Go to Import/Export->Manage SyncML?
- Click New SyncML?
- In the shown form:
- Click Create
- Click Sync
- Specify direction of the synchronization and click the button Sync.
- As result should be shown as message how many events and tasks were synced to the Calendar instance (In) and how many were synced to the DAV location (Out)
Suppose you already have synced your events/tasks from the Calendar instance to the DAV location as described above. Then, when there is a change on some of the fields for a current event/task in your Calendar, this change on Save action will be also triggered to the DAV location's event/contact.
- Virtuoso SyncML?