Virtuoso reserves the path /sparql-auth/ (e.g.,
http://<cname>:<port>/sparql-auth) for provision of SPARQL services with user authentication.
This endpoint allows specific SQL accounts to perform SPARQL Update (formerly SPARUL) queries over the SPARQL protocol.
SPARQL_UPDATEmust be granted to an (ODS) user to perform operations on physical triples and for the user to login via SQL data connections (ODBC, JDBC, OLE DB, ADO.NET, etc.). The necessary steps are as follow --
- Go to
<cname>:<port>are replaced by your local server values.
- Log in as the
- Go to System Admin -> User Accounts -> Users
- Click Edit for the user needing
- In the form that returns:
- Set User type to *SQL/ODBC and WebDAV*
- From the list of available Account Roles, select
SPARQL_UPDATE role and click the >> button, to add it to the list on the right.
- Click Save.
SPARQL_SELECT) is not granted on this table, then an unqualified
SPARQL SELECT(i.e., without
FROMall graphs) will return an access violation error as the user account has no permissions to read it. In other words, an account must have
SPARQL_SELECTprivileges on all tables included in any RDF view in order to select on all graphs.
- Safeguarding your Virtuoso-hosted SPARQL Endpoint
- SPARQL Endpoint Protection Methods Collection
- Virtuoso documentation
- Virtuoso Tips and Tricks Collection
- Virtuoso Authentication Server UI
- Manage a SPARQL-WebID based Endpoint
- WebID Protocol Support in OpenLink Data Spaces.
- Manage ODS Datadspaces Objects WebID Access Control Lists (ACLs):
- ODS Briefcase WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Feed Manager WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Calendar WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Bookmark Manager WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Addressbook WebID based ACL Guide
- Guide for Set up a X.509 certificate issuer and HTTPS listener and generate ODS user certificates
- Configure Virtuoso+ODS instance as an X.509 Certificate Authority and HTTPS listener
- Configure Virtuoso instance as an X.509 Certificate Authority and HTTPS listener
- Setting up PubSubHub in ODS
- PubSubHubBub Demo Client Example
- Feed subscription via PubSubHub protocol Example
- Setting Up PubSubHub to use WebID Protocol or IP based control lists
- CA Keys Import using Conductor
- Generate an X.509 Certificate hosted WebID Guide
- Generate an X.509 Certificate (with a WebID watermark) to be managed by host operating system keystore
- Generate an X.509 Certificate (with a WebID watermark) to be managed by a browser-based keystore
- Using Virtuoso's WebID Verification Proxy Service with a WebID-bearing X.509 certificate
- Using Virtuoso's WebID Identity Provider (IdP) Proxy Service with an X.509 certificate
- ODS Briefcase WebID Protocol Share File Guide
- WebID Protocol Specification
- Test WebID Protocol Certificate page
- WebID Protocol Certificate Generation page