SPARUL over SPARQL using the http://cname:port/sparql-auth endpoint
Virtuoso reserves the path /sparql-auth/ for SPARQL service with authenticated SPARUL option. This endpoint allows specific SQL accounts to perform SPARUL over the SPARQL protocol.
Note: "SPARQL_UPDATE" is needed to be granted to an (ODS) user to perform all operations on physical triples and the user to be able allowed to perform SQL/ODBC logins. The scenario from below presents the steps in question:
- Go to
<cname>:<port>are replaced by your local server values.
- Enter user dba credentials.
- Go to System Admin->User Accounts->Users
- Click "Edit" for user, for ex.
with name "demo":
- In the presented form:
- Select for "User type": "SQL/ODBC and WebDAV" option;
- Select from the list of available Account Roles the "SPARQL_UPDATE" role and click the ">>" button so to add it to the right-positioned list.
- Click the "Save" button.
Note that if there is a table used in a RDF view, and this table is not granted to SPARQL_SELECT ( SPARQL_UPDATE inherits it ), then select on all graph will return access violation error as the user account has no permissions to read it. Thus the account need to have privileges on all tables included in any rdf view in order to be able to select on all graphs.
- Safeguarding your Virtuoso-hosted SPARQL Endpoint
- SPARQL Endpoint Protection Methods Collection
- Virtuoso documentation
- Virtuoso Tips and Tricks Collection
- Virtuoso Authentication Server UI
- Manage a SPARQL-WebID based Endpoint
- WebID Protocol Support in OpenLink Data Spaces.
- Manage ODS Datadspaces Objects WebID Access Control Lists (ACLs):
- ODS Briefcase WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Feed Manager WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Calendar WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Bookmark Manager WebID based ACL Guide
- ODS Addressbook WebID based ACL Guide
- Guide for Set up a X.509 certificate issuer and HTTPS listener and generate ODS user certificates
- Configure Virtuoso+ODS instance as an X.509 Certificate Authority and HTTPS listener
- Configure Virtuoso instance as an X.509 Certificate Authority and HTTPS listener
- Setting up PubSubHub in ODS
- PubSubHubBub Demo Client Example
- Feed subscription via PubSubHub protocol Example
- Setting Up PubSubHub to use WebID Protocol or IP based control lists
- CA Keys Import using Conductor
- Generate an X.509 Certificate hosted WebID Guide
- Generate an X.509 Certificate (with a WebID watermark) to be managed by host operating system keystore
- Generate an X.509 Certificate (with a WebID watermark) to be managed by a browser-based keystore
- Using Virtuoso's WebID Verification Proxy Service with a WebID-bearing X.509 certificate
- Using Virtuoso's WebID Identity Provider (IdP) Proxy Service with an X.509 certificate
- ODS Briefcase WebID Protocol Share File Guide
- WebID Protocol Specification
- Test WebID Protocol Certificate page
- WebID Protocol Certificate Generation page