ODS-Briefcase WebID? based ACL Sharing to Public Guide
- Configure Virtuoso+ODS instance as an X.509 Certificate Authority and HTTPS listener
- Generate a Personal HTTP based Identifier for fictitious Person Entity: John and then bind his personal Identifier to an X.509 Certificate (thereby giving him a WebID?)
- Log into ODS-Briefcase as user "Demo" (a Person Entity)
- Share an ODS-Briefcase hosted resource to Public:
- Go for a given resource in ODS-Briefcase ->Resource->Edit->Sharing tab.
- In the "WebID? users" section click the "Add" button in order to set respectively the desired rights.
- In the shown form:
- Select for "Access Type": Public
- Set Web Access, for example by checking the (R)ead check-box.
- Click the "Update" button.
- As user that has a valid WebID? Protocol certificate: John, attempt to view the resource shared by Person Entity "Demo" by doing the following: