ODS-Calendar WebID? Protocol Share Task to Person
- Make sure the initial steps from the ODS-Calendar WebID Protocol Share Task Guide are performed.
- Set Personal WebID? ACL Inheritance to be applied automatically to every new task you add in your Calendar or:
- Manually set the Personal WebID? ACL by going for a given task in ODS-Calendar -> Tasks -> Task -> Edit -> Privacy "ACL" -> Sharing tab.
- In the "WebID? users" section click the "Add" button in order to add new WebID? and set respectively the desired rights.
- In the shown form:
- Select for "Access Type": Personal
- Enter for User's WebID? an user's WebID? for which user is created WebID certificate for ex.
- Set Web Access, for example by checking the (R)ead check-box.
- Click the "Update" button.
- Read here how view the shared task.