WARNING! This URL (in the Main cluster) is no longer the authoritative source for this page; it has been moved to the VOS or ODS cluster as appropriate instead.
See Tim Haynes in case of confusion.
ODS Controller for PHP Api Login
- PHP: The supported version of PHP is 5, so you should use Virtuoso php5 executive.
- The page name is 'users.php'.
- The endpoint URL is http://[cname]:[port]/php/users/users.php The alternate URL is http://[cname]:[port]/ods/users/users.php
- Start Virtuoso executive
- Install the ods framework_dav.vad package
- After VAD installing new page is created in folder '/DAV/VAD/wa/users' - 'users_dsn.php'.
This page contains connection information - cname, user, password.
If some database parameters are changed this file must be updated:
- Go to http://cname:port/conductor
- Login as dba user.
The password by default is dba.
- Go to tab WebDAV? & HTTP
- Go to path "DAV/VAD/wa/users"
- Update file 'users_dsn.php' file by changing the values of the following PHP variables:
$_dsn -- this is the ODBC connection name.
$_pass -- this is the dba user password