Setting Up WebID? ACL for ODS Bookmark Manager Dataspace Instance
- Go to http://cname/ods
- Register ODS user.
- Go to "Bookmark Manager".
- As result a new Bookmark instance will be created with owner the logged in ODS user.
- Note: ODS creates by default every instance for the supported Dataspace types with the following settings:
- Member model: Closed;
- Not Visible to public;
- Visible to member list;
- You may want to change these settings by going to Application Settings -> Application Management and the click "Edit" (from Action column) for the desired instance:
- Go to Application Settings -> Applications Management
- Click "Members" from "Actions" column for the logged in ODS user.
- Click "Add"
- Specify "Access Type":