WARNING! This URL (in the Main cluster) is no longer the authoritative source for this page; it has been moved to the VOS or ODS cluster as appropriate instead.
See Tim Haynes in case of confusion.
ODS-Addressbook offers features to add, manage, and organize contacts for every ODS user.
- Create/Update/Delete Contact.
- Organize information in four main tabs: Personal, Contact, Home and Business
- Tag Contacts.
One or more contacts can be selected in order to add (n) tags to them.
An additional option is to add tags from the user's tags list, so-called "My Tags".
- Import Contacts: User can import contacts from:
- The following file types, found in the local file system or WebDAV?:
- CSV (the user will be given the opportunity to map fields from the file to Addressbook properties)
- LDAP Servers: depends on what servers the user has defined at his User Profile Page->Tab "LDAP Servers"
- Export contact(s) to vCard, FOAF, or CSV files
- Share contact(s) with other users
- View contact(s) others have shared with the user
- Simple/Advanced Search
- Advanced search adds options to:
- search among own and/or shared contact(s)
- set max rows
- order by Name, Link, or Folder
- Set Direction of the search results: Desc or Asc
- Show a Tag Cloud within search results
- RSS, Atom, and RDF support
- SIOC(RDF/XML), SIOC(N3/Turtle) support
- SyncML? support
How Do I ...?
Quick Start Guides
CategoryODS CategoryOpenSource CategoryAddressBook CategoryOdsAddressBook