You can add a new template from the ODS Wiki UI -> Cluster Settings
- Skins are customized oWiki Templates files.
- Skins overlay regular templates with alternate header/footer layout of pages
- Skins are typically enabled site-wide or per web.
To add a new skin, execute the following steps:
- The location of skins live is in:
- For every skin folder there are the following files:
- Create a new folder
in directory /DAV/VAD/wiki/Root/Skins/
- Copy PostProcess.xslt and default.css files to
folder from one of the already existing folders in directory /DAV/VAD/wiki/Root/Skins/
- Apply your changes in PostProcess.xslt and default.css files in
- Now go from your wiki page to 'Cluster Settings',
is already available.
- Remember to xslt_stale() the xslt after every further change. Look here how to do it.
- In ODS Wiki Cluster Settings you can specify both primary and secondary skins and a regexp to switch between them, look here for an example.